The device for pressotherapy of the feet and calves Mirusens is a simple device for improving circulation and removing edema, which is used at home and in small rehabilitation, physiotherapy and wellness clinics.
The Mirusens set with 2 leg cuffs stimulates circulation and lymph flow in the lower limbs.
– eliminates swelling of various origins,
– fights heavy legs syndrome,
– ideal in the prevention of varicose veins,
– supports slimming and fights against cellulite,
– eliminates pain resulting from the so-called. sourdoughs.
Compression massage (presotherapy) has a beneficial effect on the patient’s body.
– facilitating the outflow of venous blood.
– stimulation of the circulatory and lymphatic systems, which increases the supply of oxygen and nutrients to the organs.
– increasing the rate of removal of decomposition products from the body, elimination of congestive symptoms, absorption of edema.
– reducing blood resistance in the arteries, which facilitates the work of the heart.
– dilation of blood and lymphatic vessels, which increases the speed of blood circulation.
Thanks to these properties, pneumatic compression massage has found wide application in treatment and rehabilitation.
Pressotherapy can be performed daily. A single session should last about 20 minutes. Already after the first treatment, a feeling of lightness is felt.
– Input: 220-240V / 50-60HZ
– Certification: CE ROHS FDA
– Massage area: foot + calf
– 6 programs, 3 intensity levels, low and high heat.
– 3 buttons to easily control this massager with a handheld controller.
– Wide adjustable leg cuff that is easy to adjust
– Small controller with many programs.
– 2 air pumps
– 3 air bags / 1 cuff
– 3 air valves / 1 cuff