1. General provisions. 1.1. These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods (hereinafter referred to as the Rules) are a legal document binding on the Parties, which establishes the rights, obligations and responsibilities of the Buyer and the Seller when purchasing goods by e-mail. in the store. 1.2. The seller reserves the right to change, amend or supplement the rules at any time in accordance with the requirements established by law. The buyer is informed by e-mail. store website. When the buyer purchases e-mail. the rules in force at the time of placing the order apply to the store. 1.3. Buy email in the store have the right to: 1.3.1. able-bodied natural persons, ie persons who have reached the age of majority and whose capacity is not restricted by court order; 1.3.2. minors between the ages of 14 and 18 with the consent of their parents or guardians, unless they are self-employed; 1.3.3. legal entities; 1.3.4. authorized representatives of all the above persons. 1.4. By approving the rules, the seller also guarantees that in accordance with 1.3. the Buyer has the right to purchase the goods by e-mail. in the store. 1.5. The Agreement between the Buyer and the Seller shall be deemed concluded from the moment when the Buyer e. After forming the shopping cart in the store, indicating the delivery address, choosing the payment method and getting acquainted with the Seller’s rules, click the “Confirm order” button (see item 5 “Order of goods, prices, payment procedure, terms”).
2. Protection of personal data. 2.1. Order goods by e-mail in the store Buyer can: 2.1.1. by signing up for this email. in the store – by entering the data requested in the registration; 2.1.2. without registering for this email. in the store. 2.2. Buyer when ordering goods 2.1. In the manner provided for in the Rules, the relevant information fields provided by the Seller shall indicate the Buyer’s personal data necessary for the proper execution of the order: name, surname, delivery address, telephone number and e-mail. email address. 2.3. By approving these rules, the Buyer agrees that 2.2. The personal data of the Buyer provided in point 1 would be processed by e-mail of the sale of goods and services. in-store, for Seller Performance Analysis and Direct Marketing purposes. 2.4. By agreeing to the processing of the Buyer’s personal data by the Seller’s e-mail for the sale of goods and services. for the purpose of the store, the Buyer also agrees that the e-mail specified by the Buyer information messages necessary for ordering the goods would be sent to the e-mail address and telephone number. 2.5. The buyer, when registering by e-mail in the store and when ordering goods, undertakes to store and not disclose login details to anyone.
3. Buyer’s rights and obligations. 3.1. The buyer has the right to purchase the goods by e-mail. in the store in accordance with these Rules and other in the order specified in the information sections of the store. 3.2. The buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase and sale of goods with e-mail. in the store, notifying the Seller in writing (by e-mail, indicating the product to be returned and its order number) no later than within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery, except in cases when the contract cannot be canceled according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania (eg when the contract is concluded for the sale of hygiene goods – bedding, see the information on the website of the Public Institution “Consumer Center” http://www.vārtojucentras.lt/istatymas.php?id=1038, “Peculiarities of return and exchange of non-food goods” item 18 .). 3.3. Rules 3.2. The Buyer may exercise the right provided for in paragraph 1 only if the goods have not been damaged or their appearance has not substantially changed, nor has it been used. 3.4. The buyer undertakes to accept the ordered goods and pay the agreed price for them. 3.5. If the data provided in the Buyer’s registration form changes, the Buyer must update them immediately. 3.6. The buyer undertakes not to pass on his login details to third parties. If the Buyer loses the login data, he must immediately inform the Seller by the means of communication specified in the “Contacts” section. 3.7. Buyer using email agrees with these Purchase and Sale Rules and undertakes to comply with them and not to violate the legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania.
4. Seller’s rights and obligations. 4.1. The Seller undertakes to create all conditions for the Buyer to use the e-mail properly. store services. 4.2. If the Buyer tries to damage the Seller’s e-mail. the stability and security of the store or violates its obligations, the Seller has the right to immediately and without notice restrict or suspend the Buyer’s access to e-mail. in the store or in exceptional cases to cancel the registration of the Buyer. 4.3. The Seller undertakes to respect the Buyer’s right to privacy of the Buyer’s personal information specified in the e-mail. store registration form. 4.4. The Seller undertakes to deliver the goods ordered by the Buyer to the address specified by the Buyer.
5. Ordering goods, prices, payment procedure, terms. 5.1. El. in the store Buyer can buy around the clock, 7 days a week. 5.2. The Agreement comes into force from the moment the Buyer clicks the “Confirm Order” button, and upon receipt of the order, the Seller confirms it – sends a confirmation letter to the e-mail specified by the Buyer. by mail. 5.3. Product prices e-mail in the store and in the formed order are indicated in litas, including VAT. 5.4. The buyer pays for the goods in one of the following ways: 5.4.1. email billing in banking – it is a prepayment using the e-mail used by the Buyer. banking system. The buyer must sign an email to use this form of payment. banking agreement with one of the banks served. The Buyer transfers the money to the e-mail. store checking account. The responsibility for data security in this case lies with the respective bank, as all monetary transactions take place via the bank’s e-mail. in the banking system. 5.4.2. Payment by bank transfer is a preliminary payment when the Buyer, after printing the order and going to the nearest bank branch, transfers the money to the e-mail. store bank account. 5.5. The buyer undertakes to pay for the goods immediately. Only upon receipt of payment for the goods, the formation of the parcel of goods begins and the term of delivery of the goods begins to count.
6. Delivery of goods. 6.1. The buyer, having chosen the delivery service at the time of ordering, undertakes to indicate the exact place of delivery of the goods. 6.2. The buyer undertakes to accept the goods himself. In the event that the Buyer is unable to accept the goods himself and the goods are delivered to the specified address, the Buyer shall not have the right to make claims to the Seller regarding the delivery of the goods to the wrong entity. 6.3. The goods are delivered by the Seller or the Seller’s authorized representative (courier). 6.4. The Seller delivers the goods to the Buyer in accordance with the terms specified in the descriptions of the goods. These terms are preliminary and do not apply in cases when the required goods are not in the Seller’s warehouse and the Buyer is informed about the shortage of the ordered goods. At the same time, the Buyer agrees that in exceptional cases the delivery of goods may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. In this case, the Seller undertakes to contact the Buyer immediately and agree on the terms of delivery. 6.5. In all cases, the Seller is released from liability for violation of the terms of delivery of goods, if the goods are not delivered to the Buyer or are not delivered on time due to the fault of the Buyer or due to circumstances beyond the control of the Seller. 6.6. In all cases, the Buyer must immediately inform the Seller if the consignment is presented in a sealed or otherwise damaged package, if the consignment contains unsolicited goods or their incorrect quantity, incomplete goods. 6.7. In all cases, if the buyer notices any damage to the packaging during delivery, he must comment on the delivery document provided by the courier or draw up a separate report on the damage. The Buyer must do this in the presence of a courier. Failure to do so shall release the Seller from liability to the Buyer for any damage to the goods related to packaging damage that the Buyer has not identified in the courier’s delivery document.
7. Product quality, guarantees. 7.1. Each email the details of the goods sold in the store shall be indicated in general in the description of the goods accompanying each goods. 7.2. The seller is not responsible for the fact that the e-mail. the goods in the store may not correspond in their color, shape or other parameters to the actual size, shape and color of the goods due to the characteristics of the monitor used by the Buyer. 7.3. The seller provides a quality guarantee for a certain period of time, the specific term and other conditions of which are specified in the descriptions of such goods. 7.4. If the seller does not provide a quality guarantee for certain types of goods, the guarantee provided by the relevant legislation is valid.
8. Return and exchange of goods. 8.1. Deficiencies of the sold goods are eliminated, low-quality goods are replaced, returned in accordance with the Minister of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania 2001. June 29 by order no. 217 “On Approval of the Rules for Return and Exchange of Items” approved by the Rules on Return and Exchange of Items, except in cases when the contract cannot be terminated according to the laws of the Republic of Lithuania (when the contract is for sale of hygiene goods – bedding; : //www.vārtojucentras.lt/istatymas.php? id = 1038, “Peculiarities of Return and Exchange of Non-Food Goods” item 18.). In all cases, the money for the returned goods is transferred only to the payer’s bank account. 8.2. In order to return the product (s) in accordance with Article 8.1. The Buyer may do so within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of delivery of the goods to the Buyer, informing the Seller by the means of communication specified in the contact section, indicating the name of the returned goods, order number and reasons for return. 8.3. When returning the goods to the buyer, the following conditions must be met: 8.3.1. the returned goods must be in the original neat packaging; 8.3.2. the goods must be undamaged by the Buyer; 8.3.3. the product must be unused without losing its commercial appearance (undamaged labels, peeled off protective film, etc.) (this item does not apply in the event of the return of a defective product); 8.3.4. the returned product must be in the same configuration as the Buyer received it; 8.3.5. when returning the goods, it is necessary to present the document of its purchase. 8.4. The Seller has the right not to accept the goods returned by the Buyer if the Buyer does not comply with 8.3. the return procedure laid down in Article 8.5. When returning the received wrong product and / or defective product, the Seller undertakes to take back such goods and replace them with similar suitable goods. 8.6. In the event that the Seller does not have goods suitable for replacement, the Buyer shall be refunded the amount paid, excluding the price for delivery.
9. Liability of buyer and seller. 9.1. The Buyer is fully responsible for the accuracy of the personal data provided by the Buyer. If the Buyer does not provide accurate personal data in the registration form, the Seller is not responsible for the consequences and acquires the right to claim compensation for direct losses incurred by the Buyer. 9.2. The buyer is responsible for the actions taken using this email. in the store. 9.3. The registered Buyer is responsible for transferring his login data to third parties. If the e. The services provided by the store are used by a third party connected to the e-mail. stores using the Buyer’s login details, the Seller considers this person to be the Buyer. 9.4. The Seller is released from any liability in cases where the loss arises due to the fact that the Buyer, despite the recommendations of the Seller and the obligations of the Buyer, did not read these Rules, although he was given such an opportunity. 9.5. If the Seller’s e-mail The store contains links to emails from other companies, institutions, organizations or individuals. websites, the Seller is not responsible for the information or activities performed there, does not maintain, control and does not represent those companies and persons. 9.6. In the event of damage, the guilty Party shall compensate the other Party directly.
10. Marketing and Information. 10.1. The seller may initiate the email at its discretion. store various promotions. 10.2. The seller has the right to unilaterally, without separate notice, change the terms of the shares, as well as cancel them. Any change or cancellation of the terms and conditions of the shares is valid only in advance, ie from the moment of their performance. 10.3. The Seller shall send all notices by the means of communication specified in the Buyer’s registration form. 10.4. The Buyer shall send all notices and questions to the Seller by e-mail. by phone and e-mail specified in the “Contacts” section of the store. email addresses. 10.5. The Seller shall not be liable if the Buyer does not receive the sent information or confirmation messages regarding the network connection, e-mail service providers’ network disruptions.
11. Final provisions. 11.1. These Rules of Purchase and Sale of Goods have been drawn up in accordance with the laws and legal acts of the Republic of Lithuania. 11.2. All disputes arising out of the implementation of these Rules shall be settled by negotiation. If no agreement is reached, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Lithuania.